Google’s listings of local lawyers and solicitors are highly trusted, largely due to the positive signals Google references and as a result prospective customers who search for local legal firms will always navigate to Google first before any search engine or legal resource website.
If you want your legal firms phone to keep ringing & online leads streaming in then you need to consider our strategies.
How can you build this type of online presence for your legal practice or law firm?
1. Analysis of current strategy if any – This is where we look at what is working well for your legal firm and what’s not and an SEO audit will deliver some SWOT results.
2. Researching your competition – The best way to know what the market requires is by doing research on your competitors. This will help us keep you a step ahead always as we need to neutralise their advantage especially when it comes to links and this will tie well with our link acquisition strategy.
3. Draft a new bespoke Lawyer SEO strategy – Having a plan will keep your campaign focussed and we can use this to tick off milestones we set. We also address opportunity areas and content ideas for future blogs.
4. Optimise your solicitors website for SEO (Onpage) – Successful SEO campaigns can only be delivered after certain foundations elements are met, one of which is technical SEO and onpage optimisation which helps send the right signals to Google of what keywords we want to rank for your legal practice.
5. Optimise your structured citations & listing for Local SEO – In order to be visible locally, we need to ensure some basic properties are right. These includes, Google my business and directory listings which will allow use push for a place in the highly coveted Map pack or Local pack as other refer to it.
6. Offpage SEO (Brand push) – Maximising on guest post opportunities we can find and also leverage useful resources we generate in your field to allow other people to link back to it and this will ideally be using creative blog content.
SEO involves making your website as Google and user-friendly as possible, this is done through of editing and creating website content and code that ranks well on search engines, with the aim of ranking high on them.
Since we are a small business, you will have one point of contact. Your digital marketing specialist will be in charge of all the tasks and also reporting, therefore, you get first hand information regarding your SEO project.
First consultation is free, we will do an audit of your current website if you already have one. This is the chance as well for your to check our knowledge and ask as many questions to help you understand what we will do to assist you meet your online objectives.
We don’t offer a one shoe fits all solution. However, we charge a daily rate and depending on your requirements this figure is variable based on tasks agreed. Our daily rate is £300
Yes, it’s normally sad to see a client go but if your goals are best met elsewhere we will support you into that transition. We normally request a 30 day notice so we can finish all the work